Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tell Me What you Think?

Once Again thanks to Brandon AllDay, Magdalena from Palabristas, Tou Saiko Lee,Bao Phi, Eric and Luis from Quilombolas Jeron Mariani and David for coming to El Cafe Open Mic and my Birthday Celebration. For those who sent me txts and called me, thanks it means a lot for me.


If you haven't heard yet..

i have received a grant to create a zine/chapbook with photographer and fellow agitator for change andrew macdonald

i have posted some poems (rough) on here..and people have been receptive to the idea. its different but still good!

i am also starting to record my first EP which will consists me doing poetry to music (quilombolas) and collaborating with some members of palabristas and other local artists.

here is a link to a rough collaboration with the Famoso Paul Flores its titled wordslingers. let me know what you all think.






No comments: